Shadows add depth and realism to the gaming world, and Remnant 2 offers you the choice to adjust this feature according to your preference. Whether you’re looking to enhance the game’s realism with detailed shadows or boost performance by keeping them simple, this guide will show you how to enable or disable Detailed Shadows in Remnant 2.
- Launch Remnant 2: Begin by opening the Remnant 2 main screen on your device.
- Head to Settings: From the main menu, click on the ‘Settings’ option to access the game’s configurable settings.
- Open Video Settings: Within the settings menu, locate and select the ‘Video’ tab to manage your graphical settings.
- Toggle Detailed Shadows:
- Find the ‘Detailed Shadows’ option within the Video settings.
- Click on this feature to switch between the two available settings:
- Off: Select this option to disable Detailed Shadows, which can help improve game performance, particularly on lower-spec systems.
- On: Choose this to enable Detailed Shadows, adding richness and depth to the game’s visual environment, best experienced on higher-spec systems.
Enabling or disabling Detailed Shadows in Remnant 2 allows you to customize your visual experience and manage the game’s performance. These steps make it easy to switch between more intricate shadows for visual depth or simplified shadows for better performance. Return to your adventure in Remnant 2 and enjoy the game with the shadow detail that suits your preference and system capabilities.