The Houseplant Set in Palworld is a decorative item that can be used to add a touch of greenery and life to your base. It is crafted using 10 Wood and 5 Fiber, and can be placed on any flat surface.
- Wood: Wood is a common resource that can be obtained by chopping down trees with an axe. You can find trees all over the world, so you should have no trouble gathering enough Wood for the Houseplant Set.
- Fiber: Fiber is another common resource that can be obtained by gathering plants and bushes. You can find Fiber in various places, including forests, fields, and grasslands.
Crafting the Houseplant Set:
There is 4 different houseplants to craft in the Houseplant set, they almost cost the same to craft and have different looks.
- Potted Houseplant: 5 Stone and 5 Fiber
- Tabletop Houseplant: 10 Stone and 5 Fiber
- Houseplant and Chair: 10 Stone and 5 Fiber
- Houseplant: 10 Stone and 5 Fiber
Craft the Houseplant Set Once you have gathered the necessary resources, you can craft the Houseplant Set at a Workbench. The Workbench can be found in your base or in the wild.
To craft the Houseplant Set, open the Workbench menu and select “Craft”. Then, select “Houseplant Set” from the list of available items. The Houseplant Set will be added to your inventory once it is crafted.
Place the Houseplant Set in Your Base To place the Houseplant Set in your base, open the Build menu and select “Houseplant Set” from the list of available items. Then, click and drag the Houseplant Set to the desired location in your base.
The Houseplant Set can be placed indoors or outdoors. You can also rotate and resize the Houseplant Set to fit your desired location.
Additional Tips for Using the Houseplant Set
- You can place multiple Houseplant Sets in your base to create a lush and vibrant atmosphere.
- The Houseplant Set can be used to attract wild Pokémon to your base. If you place a Houseplant Set near a Pokémon’s spawn point, there is a chance that the Pokémon will be attracted to the set and come to investigate.
- You can customize the appearance of the Houseplant Set by using different types of flowers and plants. You can find flowers and plants in many different biomes, so experiment with different combinations to find your favorite look.