The Metal Spear in Palworld is a powerful weapon that can be crafted. It has a high attack power and can be used to effectively damage enemies. To craft a Metal Spear, you will need to gather the following resources:
- 27 Wood
- 12 Stone
- 10 Ingot
- Wood: Wood can be obtained by chopping down trees with an axe. Axes can be crafted using a small Workbench. You will need to gather 5 wood to craft an axe.
- Stone: Stone can be obtained by mining rocks with a pickaxe. Pickaxes can be crafted using a small Workbench. You will need to gather 5 stone to craft a pickaxe.
- Ingot: Ingots can be obtained by smelting ore in a furnace. Furnaces can be crafted using a small Workbench. You will need to gather 5 ore to craft an ingot.
Crafting the Metal Spear
Once you have gathered all of the necessary resources, you can craft a Metal Spear in a high quality Workbench. High quality Workbenches can be crafted using a medium Workbench and 50 planks. Planks can be crafted using 2 wood each.
To craft a Metal Spear in a high quality Workbench, follow these steps:
- Open the high quality Workbench menu.
- Select the “Craft” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Weapons” section.
- Select the “Metal Spear” item.
- Click on the “Craft” button.
The crafting process will take a few seconds. Once the crafting is complete, you will receive a Metal Spear.
Additional Tips for Using the Metal Spear
- The Metal Spear is a powerful weapon, but it is also quite heavy. This means that it can be difficult to use for sustained periods of time. If you are fighting a large group of enemies, it may be a good idea to use a lighter weapon, such as a sword or hatchet.
- The Metal Spear is a melee weapon, which means that you will need to get close to your enemies in order to attack them. This can be dangerous, but it is also the best way to maximize the damage output of the Metal Spear.
- The Metal Spear is a great weapon for taking down large enemies. Its high attack power allows it to quickly dispatch even the most powerful foes.