Managing your game’s performance when multitasking is crucial, and the ‘Limit Framerate In Background’ option in Enshrouded can be a game-changer. This setting helps you control the game’s resource usage when it’s not the active window. Whether you want to ensure smoother performance in other tasks or keep Enshrouded running optimally in the background, this guide will show you how to enable or disable this feature effectively.
- Open Enshrouded Main Screen: Start by launching Enshrouded on your device. Once the game loads, you’ll be greeted with the main screen, which serves as your portal to all game settings.
- Access Settings: From the main screen, find and click on the ‘Settings’ option. This menu is your one-stop-shop for tweaking everything from gameplay mechanics to audio-visual settings.
- Go to Display Settings: Within the Settings menu, select the ‘Display’ option. Here, you’ll find various settings that affect how Enshrouded displays on your screen.
- Locate the ‘Limit Framerate In Background’ Option: In the Display settings, look for the ‘Limit Framerate In Background’ feature. This option controls whether the game reduces its frame rate when it’s not the active window on your desktop.
- Enable or Disable the Setting: You have two options:
- Off: Choose this to disable the feature. Disabling means Enshrouded will continue to run at full frame rate even when you switch to another window, potentially using more resources.
- On: Select this to enable the feature. Enabling will limit the game’s frame rate when it’s in the background, helping to free up resources for other tasks.
Whether to enable or disable the ‘Limit Framerate In Background’ feature in Enshrouded depends on your multitasking needs and system capabilities. By following these simple steps, you can optimize your gaming and computing experience, ensuring that Enshrouded runs exactly how you need it to. Enjoy a seamless gaming experience tailored to your preferences!