The Inventory Character Render feature in PUBG Battlegrounds allows you to see a live 3D model of your character in the inventory screen, displaying your current gear and appearance. While this feature enhances the visual experience and can be helpful for seeing how different items look on your character, it can also consume additional system resources, potentially affecting game performance on some systems. Adjusting this setting lets you choose between visual detail and performance optimization.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds Main Screen: Launch the game and wait for the main screen to appear. This is the primary interface you encounter after starting the game.
- Access System Menu: Find the settings icon in the top right corner of the main screen. This icon opens the System Menu, where you can access various game settings. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter Settings: In the System Menu, locate and click on ‘Settings’. This will take you to the game’s main settings menu.
- Go to Gameplay Settings: Within the settings menu, select the ‘Gameplay’ tab. This section is dedicated to adjusting various gameplay-related settings.
- Navigate to Interface Settings: Click on the ‘Interface’ option within the Gameplay settings. This will lead you to settings related to the game’s user interface.
- Adjust Inventory Character Render Setting: In the Interface settings, find the ‘Inventory Character Render’ option. Here, you can toggle the setting to enable or disable the feature. Enabling it will display your character model in the inventory screen, while disabling it will turn off this live render, which could potentially improve game performance.
- Apply the Changes: After choosing your preference for the Inventory Character Render setting, click on the ‘Apply’ button to save your settings. Your new setting for Inventory Character Render will now be active in the game.
Enabling or disabling the Inventory Character Render in PUBG Battlegrounds allows you to customize your in-game interface for either enhanced visual detail or improved performance. This setting can be particularly useful for players with lower-spec systems who wish to optimize game performance, as well as for those who enjoy a more immersive visual experience. Adjust this setting based on your system’s capabilities and personal preference to enjoy PUBG Battlegrounds in a way that suits you best.