Crafting a Mounted Torch in Palworld requires reaching Technology Level 2 and gathering the necessary materials.
The Mounted Torch is a decorative item in Palworld that emits a warm glow, providing illumination in your base or other areas. It is crafted at a Crafting Station with five Wood and two Stone.
- 5 Wood
- 2 Stone
- Reach Technology Level 2. This can be done by researching technologies at the Research Terminal in your base.
- Gather the required materials. You can obtain wood by chopping down trees with an axe, and you can obtain stone by mining rocks with a pickaxe.
- Navigate to a crafting station. You can find crafting stations in your base, as well as in various locations throughout the world.
- Open the crafting menu. Select the “Furniture” tab, then scroll down to the “Lighting” category.
- Choose the “Mounted Torch” option. This will bring up the crafting recipe.
- Place the required materials into the crafting slots. The wood and stone will automatically be added to the slots.
- Start the crafting process. Click on the “Craft” button to begin crafting the Mounted Torch.
- Once the crafting process is complete, the Mounted Torch will be added to your inventory. You can then place it in your base or wherever you see fit.
- You can craft multiple Mounted Torches at once by placing multiple crafting stations next to each other.
- You can use Mounted Torches to provide light in your base and other areas.
- Mounted Torches can also be used to scare away nocturnal Pals.
Enjoy your new Mounted Torch!