Hand-held Torch in Palworld, you’ll need it to explore at night and keep you warm in cold areas. To craft a Handheld Torch, you need 2x Wood and 2x Stone.
How To Get Wood:
- Find a tree with branches and chop them down with your Wooden Club.
- Collect the Wood that falls to the ground.
How To Get Stone:
- Find a rock formation.
- Use your Wooden Club to mine the rock formation until you get Stone.
How To Craft Hand-held Torch:
- Build a Primitive Workbench.
- Open the Primitive Workbench menu.
- Select the “Handheld Torch” option from the list of craftable items.
- Place the 2x Wood and 2x Stone in the crafting slots.
- Click the “Craft” button.
- You will now have a Handheld Torch in your inventory.
How To Use Hand-held Torch:
- Hold down the “E” key (or the equivalent button on your controller) to equip the Handheld Torch.
- The Handheld Torch will now be held in your hand and will emit light.
- You can use the Handheld Torch to explore at night and keep you warm.