The Antique Chair Set in Palworld is a furniture set designed to bring a touch of elegance and comfort to your in-game dwelling. It’s more than just a decorative piece; it’s a functional seating option for you and your Pal companions.
Crafting the Antique Chair Set:
- Gather resources:
- 10 Wood: You can obtain wood by chopping down trees with an axe or purchasing it from merchants.
- Look for areas with large clusters of trees to maximize your wood gathering efficiency.
- Consider using a Pal with the Woodcutting skill to gather wood faster.
- If you’re low on funds, chopping down trees is a more economical way to obtain wood compared to buying it.
- You can craft multiple Antique Chair Sets if you have enough resources.
- If you’re unsure where to find specific crafting materials, you can use the crafting menu’s search function.
Build the Antique Chair Set
- Open the crafting menu by pressing the designated key (default is “B”).
- Navigate to the “Furniture” tab.
- Locate the “Antique Chair Set” in the crafting list.
- If you have enough wood in your inventory, click the “Craft” button.
- The Antique Chair Set will be added to your inventory.
- Antique Wooden Chair
- Antique Green Wooden Chair
- Antique Stool
- The Antique Chair Set is part of the Antique Furniture Set, which also includes other furniture items like a desk, couch, and bath set.
- You can unlock the crafting recipe for the Antique Furniture Set by reaching level 14 and spending one Technology Point.
- I hope this expanded guide helps you craft and use the Antique Chair Set in Palworld!