Monitoring the Frames Per Second (FPS) in PUBG Battlegrounds can significantly enhance your gaming experience by providing real-time feedback on the game’s performance on your system. The FPS counter is a useful tool for ensuring your game is running smoothly, which can be crucial in a fast-paced battle royale game like PUBG. Whether you’re troubleshooting performance issues or just curious about your game’s frame rate, here’s a simple guide to show or hide the FPS counter in PUBG Battlegrounds.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds main screen.
- While in the game, press Shift + Tab to open the Steam overlay. This key combination brings up a secondary interface over your game.
- In the Steam overlay, click on the settings icon. This will open up the Steam settings menu.
- In the settings menu, select “In-Game.” This tab contains various settings related to your gaming experience within Steam games.
- From here, locate the “In-Game FPS Counter” options. You will find different settings to display the FPS counter in various positions on your screen or to hide it completely. Choose your preferred option.
- After selecting your desired setting for the FPS counter, close the Steam overlay to return to your game. The changes should take effect immediately.
And there you have it! You can now easily toggle the FPS counter on or off in PUBG Battlegrounds. This feature is incredibly handy for keeping an eye on your game’s performance, ensuring that you are getting the most out of your gaming setup. Happy gaming, and may your FPS always be high and your ping low!