Vertical Sync, commonly known as Vsync, is a display option in many video games, including PUBG Battlegrounds. It synchronizes the game’s frame rate with the refresh rate of your monitor to prevent screen tearing. Enabling Vsync can make the gameplay experience smoother, but it may also introduce input lag and can limit your frame rate to the refresh rate of your monitor. Disabling Vsync might increase your frame rate, but it can lead to screen tearing. Adjusting this setting helps you find the right balance for your gameplay experience.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds Main Screen: Start PUBG Battlegrounds and wait for the main screen to appear. This is the primary interface after the game has finished loading.
- Access System Menu: Look for the settings icon in the top right corner of the main screen. This icon leads to the System Menu, which contains various game settings. Click on this icon to proceed.
- Enter Settings: In the System Menu, find and click on the ‘Settings’ option. This action will open the main settings menu of the game.
- Go to Graphics Settings: Within the settings menu, locate and select the ‘Graphics’ tab. This section is dedicated to adjusting the graphical aspects of the game.
- Open Advanced Settings: For more detailed graphics options, click on the ‘Advanced’ button. This will reveal additional settings that offer finer control over the game’s graphics.
- Locate and Adjust Vsync Setting: In the advanced settings, find the ‘Vsync’ option. Here, you have the choice to enable or disable Vsync. Enabling it will synchronize the game’s frame rate with your monitor’s refresh rate, while disabling it will allow the game to run at potentially higher frame rates.
- Apply the Changes: After deciding on your Vsync preference, click on the ‘Apply’ button to save your settings. Your chosen Vsync setting will now be active in the game.
Enabling or disabling Vsync in PUBG Battlegrounds can significantly affect your gaming experience. It’s a trade-off between eliminating screen tearing and potentially experiencing input lag or a capped frame rate. Experiment with this setting to see which option provides the best balance for your gameplay style and system capabilities. Enjoy a smoother and more tailored experience in your PUBG Battlegrounds gameplay!