In PUBG Battlegrounds, the killfeed is a vital source of information, showing you real-time updates about player eliminations. However, for various reasons, you might want to hide player nicknames in this feed. Whether it’s to reduce on-screen clutter or for streaming purposes, changing this setting can be quite useful. Here’s a guide on how to enable or disable the “Hide Nicknames In Killfeed” feature.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds Main Screen: Start by launching the game. Once it opens, you’ll find yourself on the main screen.
- Access System Menu: Look for the settings icon, usually located in the top right corner of the main screen. Click on it to enter the System Menu, which houses a range of customization options.
- Enter Settings: In the System Menu, find and click on the ‘Settings’ option. This will take you to a more extensive settings menu, where you can tweak various game settings.
- Select Gameplay Options: Within the Settings menu, find the ‘Gameplay’ section and click on it. Here, you’ll find settings that directly impact your gameplay experience.
- Navigate to Interface Settings: After selecting ‘Gameplay,’ proceed to the ‘Interface’ option. The Interface settings allow you to customize how you interact with the game’s user interface.
- Adjust Hide Nicknames In Killfeed Setting: Within the Interface settings, look for the ‘Hide Nicknames In Killfeed’ option. Here, you can choose to enable or disable this feature according to your preference.
- Apply Changes: After setting the ‘Hide Nicknames In Killfeed’ option as desired, remember to click on ‘Apply’ to save your changes and implement them in the game.
You’ve successfully enabled or disabled the option to hide nicknames in the killfeed in PUBG Battlegrounds. This simple yet effective tweak can help streamline your visual experience and keep the focus on the gameplay. Remember, you can always revert or readjust this setting based on your evolving preferences or gaming requirements. Enjoy your customized PUBG experience!