The background color of your website sets the stage for your content and plays a crucial role in the overall design and user experience. With the Astra theme for WordPress, changing the site background color is a straightforward process, allowing you to quickly adapt the look and feel of your site. This guide will take you through the steps to change the site background color, helping you to create a more personalized and visually appealing website.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Begin by logging into the backend of your WordPress site. This is where you manage all aspects of your website, including its appearance.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: In the WordPress dashboard, find and click on ‘Astra’ in the left menu bar. This section contains settings specific to the Astra theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, then select ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. The Theme Customizer is where you can make various design changes to your theme.
- Opening Global Settings: In the Customizer, click on the ‘Global’ option. These settings affect the overall look of your site.
- Selecting Colors Options: Within Global settings, click on ‘Colors’. Here, you can adjust the color scheme of your site.
- Changing Site Background Color: Look for the ‘Site Background’ color option. This setting allows you to change the background color of your entire site, affecting its overall appearance.
- Publishing Your Changes: After selecting your desired background color, click ‘Publish’ to save your settings and apply the new color to your website.
You’ve now successfully updated the background color of your Astra-themed WordPress site. This change can significantly enhance the aesthetic of your site, offering a fresh backdrop for your content. Remember to choose a color that complements your overall design and is comfortable for your audience to view over extended periods.