The color of borders on a website is an important design element that contributes to the overall aesthetic and structure of your site. In the Astra theme for WordPress, customizing the color of borders allows you to fine-tune the appearance of various elements like boxes, sections, and widgets. This guide will walk you through the steps to change the borders color, enabling you to achieve a cohesive and visually appealing design.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Begin by logging into the backend of your WordPress site. This is where you can manage and customize all aspects of your website.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: Once in your WordPress dashboard, locate ‘Astra’ in the left-hand menu bar and click on it. This will take you to the settings page for the Astra theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, and then choose ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. The Theme Customizer allows you to modify the look and feel of your theme.
- Opening Global Settings: In the Customizer, find and select the ‘Global’ option. These settings control the overall appearance of your site.
- Selecting Colors Options: Within the Global settings, click on ‘Colors’. This section is dedicated to adjusting the color scheme of your site.
- Changing Borders Color: Look for the ‘Borders’ color option. Here, you can select a new color for the borders used throughout your site. This change will apply to elements like dividers, boxes, and widgets.
- Publishing Your Changes: After choosing the desired color for your borders, click ‘Publish’ to save the changes and update your site with the new border color.
You have now successfully changed the borders color on your Astra-themed WordPress site. This subtle but effective adjustment can enhance the visual structure and style of your site, providing a more polished and cohesive look. Remember to select a border color that complements your overall design and contributes positively to the user experience.