Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) in Starfield can significantly enhance your gaming experience by improving graphics performance without compromising on visual quality. This guide will provide you with an easy-to-follow process for adjusting the DLSS settings in Starfield, allowing you to optimize your game for your specific hardware and preferences.
- Open Starfield Main Screen: Start your journey by launching Starfield. The main screen is your command center for all settings adjustments.
- Navigate to Settings: Once in the main screen, look for and select the ‘Settings’ option. This area is crucial for tweaking your game’s performance and visuals.
- Go to Display Options: In the Settings menu, find and click on ‘Display’. This section is dedicated to graphical adjustments, including DLSS.
- Find and Adjust DLSS Settings: Here, you’ll encounter the ‘DLSS’ option. Select it to access various DLSS settings. You have multiple choices to tailor your experience:
- Auto: Lets the game automatically choose the best DLSS setting based on your system’s capabilities.
- Ultra Quality DLAA: Offers the highest quality at the cost of performance, ideal for top-tier hardware.
- Quality: Balances quality and performance, suitable for most gaming setups.
- Balanced: A midpoint setting that provides a good mix of visual quality and frame rate.
- Performance: Prioritizes frame rate over graphical fidelity, great for less powerful systems.
- Ultra Performance: Maximizes frame rate, ideal for lower-end systems or for achieving extremely high frame rates.
- Save Your Selection: After choosing your desired DLSS setting, don’t forget to save the changes before exiting the menu.
Adjusting the DLSS settings in Starfield is a key step in customizing your gaming experience to match your system’s capabilities and your personal preferences. By following these simple steps, you can enjoy a smoother and visually appealing adventure in the Starfield universe.