The font size of buttons on your website is an important factor in design and user experience. It affects the visibility and readability of your calls to action. If you’re using the Astra theme for WordPress, adjusting the button font size is an easy process that can significantly impact the look and feel of your site. This guide will show you how to change the button font size, enabling you to create buttons that are both visually appealing and functional.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Begin by logging into the backend of your WordPress site. This is your central hub for managing site settings and content.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: In your WordPress dashboard, find and click on ‘Astra’ in the left menu bar. This area contains settings specific to the Astra theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, then select ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. The Theme Customizer allows you to adjust various design elements of your theme.
- Opening Global Settings: Inside the Customizer, locate and click on the ‘Global’ option. These settings affect the overall appearance of your site.
- Selecting Buttons Options: Go to ‘Buttons’ within the Global settings. This section lets you customize the appearance of buttons on your site.
- Choosing Font Settings: Click on ‘Font’. This will bring you to the settings where you can adjust the font aspects of your buttons.
- Changing Button Font Size: Look for the ‘Font Size’ option under the Font settings. Here, you can adjust the font size for your buttons. This change will apply to all buttons across your site, helping to maintain a consistent appearance.
- Publishing Your Changes: Once you’ve chosen the desired font size for your buttons, click ‘Publish’ to save your changes and apply them to your website.
You have now successfully changed the font size of buttons on your Astra-themed WordPress site. This adjustment can enhance the readability and visual impact of your buttons, making them more appealing and effective for your users. Remember to choose a font size that is balanced – large enough to be easily readable but not so large that it overwhelms other elements on the page.