Sensitivity Reduction is an important setting in “THE FINALS,” especially for players who use a controller. This feature adjusts the sensitivity of the controller’s sticks, usually to offer more precision during aiming. Here’s a guide on how to toggle this setting according to your gameplay needs.
- Open the Game: Start “THE FINALS.” Make sure you’re on the main screen where you can access the various game options.
- Access the Settings: Look for the settings icon, usually represented by a gear symbol, located in the top right corner of the main screen. This is where you can modify all your game settings.
- Enter the Settings Menu: Click on the settings icon to open up the settings menu. This menu contains a variety of options to customize your game experience.
- Navigate to Controller Settings: In the settings menu, find and select the “Controller” option. This section is dedicated to settings that affect gameplay with a controller.
- Locate Sensitivity Reduction Setting: Within the Controller settings, search for the “Sensitivity Reduction” option. This setting allows you to enable or disable sensitivity reduction.
- Enable Sensitivity Reduction: Turn this on if you want to lower the sensitivity of your controller’s sticks, usually when aiming. It helps in making more precise movements.
- Disable Sensitivity Reduction: Choose this if you prefer to keep the sensitivity of your controller consistent across all scenarios.
- Apply Your Choice: After deciding on your preference for the Sensitivity Reduction setting, remember to save these changes. There might be a button to apply or confirm your settings.
Adjusting the Sensitivity Reduction in “THE FINALS” can have a notable impact on how you control your character and aim in the game. This setting is quite subjective and depends on your personal preference and playstyle. Some players prefer a consistent sensitivity for all actions, while others might find reduced sensitivity helpful for precise aiming. Feel free to experiment with this setting to find what works best for you, and remember that you can always change it again in the future.