Adjusting the text size of subtitles in “THE FINALS” can significantly enhance your gaming experience, especially for players who need larger text for better visibility or those who prefer more discreet, smaller subtitles. Whether it’s for comfort, accessibility, or personal preference, this guide will help you customize the subtitle text size to suit your needs.
- Open THE FINALS Main Screen: Start by launching “THE FINALS.” Once the game is up and running, you’ll be on the main screen, which is your gateway to various game settings and options.
- Access Settings: Locate the settings icon in the top right corner of the main screen. This icon typically looks like a gear or cog and is the universal symbol for accessing settings or options in video games.
- Enter Settings Menu: Click on the settings icon, which will open a new menu. In this menu, look for and select the “Settings” option. This will lead you to the main settings menu where you can adjust a wide range of game settings.
- Navigate to Audio Settings: Within the Settings menu, find and select the “Audio” section. This part of the menu is where you can adjust all settings related to sound, including subtitles.
- Adjust Subtitles Text Size: In the Audio settings, locate the “Subtitles” option. Here, you should find a way to change the text size of the subtitles. This is usually done either through a slider or by selecting from predefined size options (small, medium, large, etc.). Adjust the size to your liking.
Changing the subtitle text size in “THE FINALS” is a straightforward process that can make a big difference in your gaming experience. By customizing the size of the subtitles, you can ensure that in-game dialogues and narratives are more accessible and comfortable to read, enhancing your overall immersion in the game. Don’t forget to save your settings before exiting the menu to make sure your adjustments are applied. Enjoy your gaming with subtitles that fit your viewing preferences perfectly!