- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Advanced tab and locate the position tab.
- Then locate the position option and select fixed. Then you have the option to select alignment from left, right, center, top, bottom and also option to set offset if you want to fine tune the position.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Set Section Fixed Position Divi