- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Advanced tab and locate the position tab.
- Then locate the Z-Index option and change it to what you want, this will control if the section goes on top or under another element, if they are overlapping.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Change Section Z-Index Divi