- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on WPCodeBox in the left side menu.
- Click new snippet give it a title and change the type to CSS.
- Click save enable the snippet and save again.
- Then a preview icon will appear in the topbar click on that.
- Then website should be visable while adding css, you need to use the refresh icon after adding css to see the changes.
They have also added a selector you can use on the live site, to find a class/id to target for specific element.
- Click Save settings