- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Design tab locate the border option.
- Under rounded corners , by default all sides is linked you can hover one of the input fields and use the up arrow to adjust until you get the result you want.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Make Section Border Rounded Corners Divi