- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Design tab locate the border option.
- Under border styles you can set if you want border all around, or just on specific sides top, bottom, left or right.
default is all sides, after this set the border width to the value you want, and the border should appear.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Add Section Border Divi