There are two main ways to get Sapwood Planks in Palia: by gathering Sapwood from trees and by crafting them at a Sawmill.
Requirements for gathering Sapwood in Palia:
- Foraging skill level 1
- Axe tool
- Equip your Axe tool and head to an area with deciduous trees. There are two main types of deciduous trees in Palia:
- Kilima Valley: Sapwood trees in Kilima Valley have green leaves.
- Bahari Bay: Sapwood trees in Bahari Bay have orange leaves.
- Right-click on a Sapwood tree to start chopping it down. Each successful chop will yield 1 Sapwood.
Crafting Sapwood Planks
Requirements for Crafting Sapwood Planks:
- Foraging skill level 2
- Basic Sawmill
- Purchase the Basic Sawmill recipe from Ashura at the Foraging Guild Store. It costs 100 Gold.
- Craft the Basic Sawmill at your Workbench.
- Place the Basic Sawmill on your Housing Plot and interact with it.
- Drag 1 Sapwood into the top slot to start crafting a Sapwood Plank.
- Wait for the crafting process to complete.
- Collect the newly made Sapwood Plank.
You can increase your Foraging skill by gathering other items, such as flowers, spices, mushrooms, moss, or beach items.
You can buy Sapwood Planks from the Blacksmith for 4 Gold each.
You can also find Sapwood Planks in treasure chests and as rewards for quests.