Ceramic is a versatile crafting material in Palia that can be used to create a variety of useful items, including pots, plates, and bricks. There are two main ways to obtain Ceramic:
- Purchase from the Blacksmith: The Blacksmith in Kilima Village can sell you Ceramic Bricks for 20 gold each. This is a quick and easy way to get Ceramic if you don’t have time to gather your own materials.
- Craft it yourself: If you’re looking for a more rewarding experience, you can craft Ceramic yourself. This requires two things: clay and a smelter.
- Clay: Clay can be found near bodies of water, such as rivers, lakes, and ponds. It is typically found in brown or orange-colored nodes that are often hidden in tall grass or under rocks. To harvest clay, you will need a makeshift pickaxe, which you can craft at your home plot.
- Smelter: A smelter is a crafting station that is used to refine raw materials into usable items. You can craft a smelter at your home plot once you have reached Mining level 2.
Once you have gathered clay and built a smelter, you can start crafting Ceramic. Simply place the clay in the smelter and activate it. One clay will yield one Ceramic Brick.
Tips for Gathering Clay:
- Look for areas near bodies of water, as clay is often found in these locations.
- Be observant and keep an eye out for brown or orange-colored clay nodes.
- Use a makeshift pickaxe to harvest clay.
- Check tall grass and under rocks, as clay nodes can be hidden.
- If you’re having trouble finding clay, you can ask other players for help or search for guides online.
Tips for Crafting Ceramic:
- Make sure you have a makeshift pickaxe to harvest clay.
- Build a smelter at your home plot once you have reached Mining level 2.
- Place the clay in the smelter and activate it to craft Ceramic Bricks.
- You will need one clay to craft one Ceramic Brick.
- Ceramic can be used to craft a variety of items, including pots, plates, and bricks.
Ceramic is a valuable resource that can be used to improve your home and make your life in Palia more comfortable.
As you progress through the game, you will unlock new recipes that require Ceramic as an ingredient.
Crafted items made from Ceramic can be sold to other players or traded for other valuable items.