Customizing your in-game settings can significantly impact how you experience PUBG Battlegrounds. One such feature is the Minimap Desaturation setting, which alters the color intensity of the minimap for better visual clarity. Whether you want to enable or disable this feature, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you do just that.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds Main Screen: Begin by launching PUBG Battlegrounds. Once the game is open, you’ll be greeted by the main screen.
- Access System Menu: Look for the settings icon, typically located in the top right corner of the main screen. Click on this icon to enter the System Menu.
- Enter Settings: Within the System Menu, find and click on the ‘Settings’ option. This will lead you to a comprehensive menu where you can adjust various game settings.
- Select Gameplay Options: In the Settings menu, navigate to and click on the ‘Gameplay’ section. This part of the settings deals with in-game mechanics and preferences.
- Navigate to Interface Settings: After selecting ‘Gameplay,’ proceed to the ‘Interface’ section by clicking on it. The Interface settings are where you can customize various aspects of the game’s user interface.
- Adjust Minimap Desaturation: Within the Interface settings, find the ‘Minimap Desaturation’ option. Here, you can choose to enable or disable the desaturation of the minimap. Adjust it according to your preference.
- Apply Changes: After you have set the Minimap Desaturation to your liking, make sure to click on ‘Apply’ to save and implement your changes.
You have now successfully enabled or disabled the Minimap Desaturation in PUBG Battlegrounds. This adjustment can help in enhancing your map readability and overall situational awareness in the game. Feel free to revisit these settings anytime to tweak them as per your changing preferences or gaming needs. Enjoy your gameplay with your newly customized settings!