Struggling to get your controls just right in Remnant 2? Whether you’re a pilot who loves the feel of inverted controls or a gamer who prefers the standard setup, tweaking the Y-axis to your liking can make all the difference in your gameplay experience. Follow this simple guide to adjust the Invert Y settings and tailor your aiming and looking controls to suit your style.
- Launch the Game: Start by opening the Remnant 2 main screen. Take a moment to soak in the ambiance of the game’s initial interface.
- Access Settings: Click on the ‘Settings’ option. This is your control center for customizing your gaming experience.
- Navigate to Gameplay Options: Within settings, locate and click on the ‘Gameplay’ tab. This section holds the key to fine-tuning your gameplay mechanics.
- Adjust Invert Y Settings: Scroll through the options until you find ‘Invert Y’. Here, you have the power to alter how your controls respond to your up and down movements. You’ll find two options:
- Off: Select this to keep the standard Y-axis orientation. Pushing your joystick or moving your mouse forward will look/aim down, and pulling back will look/aim up.
- On: Choose this to invert the Y-axis. Now, pushing forward will make you look/aim up, and pulling back will look/aim down, mimicking the controls of flight simulation games.
Once you’ve made your choice, simply exit the settings, and your preferences will be saved automatically. Dive back into the game and feel the difference in your control scheme. Whether you’re battling the Root or exploring the post-apocalyptic worlds, having the controls that match your style can make your journey in Remnant 2 even more immersive and enjoyable.