To deploy a work Pal to your base in Palworld, you will first need to have unlocked the Palbox structure. This can be done by reaching Technology Level 2 and spending one technology point. Once you have unlocked the Palbox, you can access it by entering build mode and navigating to the Pal category. The Palbox is a small, rectangular structure that can be placed on the ground. To construct it, you will need the following materials:
- 1x Paldium Fragment
- 8x Wood
- 3x Stone
Once the Palbox is constructed, you can interact with it to access your captured Pals. You can then select the Pal you want to deploy and place it in the slot under the “Pal at the base” section. The deployed Pal will then start working on the tasks assigned to it.
Here are some of the tasks that Pals can be deployed to do:
- Harvesting resources: Pals can be deployed to harvest resources such as wood, stone, and berries. They will automatically gather these resources and deposit them in your base storage.
- Crafting items: Pals can be deployed to craft items at your workbench. They will automatically gather the necessary materials and craft the items you have requested.
- Defending your base: Pals can be deployed to defend your base from enemy attacks. They will automatically attack enemies that approach your base.
By deploying Pals to work on different tasks, you can automate many of the activities in your base. This can free up your time to focus on other things, such as exploring the world or completing quests.
Tips for deploying Pals to work at your base:
- Assign Pals to tasks that match their skills: Each Pal has different skills, so it is important to assign them to tasks that they are good at. For example, if you have a Pal with a high level of Handiwork, you can assign them to craft items at your workbench.
- Use Pals to automate repetitive tasks: If you have a task that you need to do repeatedly, such as harvesting resources or crafting items, you can assign a Pal to do it for you. This can save you a lot of time and effort.
- Monitor your Pals’ progress: Be sure to check in on your Pals regularly to make sure they are working on their tasks and that they are not running into any problems.
By following these tips, you can use Pals to make your base more efficient and productive.