The Stone Spear in Palworld is a Tier 4 technology item, meaning you’ll need to reach Level 4 before you can craft it. As you progress through the game, you’ll gain experience points by completing quests, battling wild Pals, and harvesting resources. Once you reach Level 4, you’ll unlock the Stone Spear technology and be able to craft the weapon.
How to craft a Stone Spear in Palworld:
- Unlock the Stone Spear technology. This requires you to reach level 4.
- Gather the required materials. You will need 18 Wood and 6 Stone.
- Open the crafting menu. You can do this by pressing the “E” key by default.
- Select the Stone Spear from the crafting list.
- Place the required materials in the crafting slots.
- Start crafting. The crafting process will take a few seconds.
- Once the crafting is complete, you will have a Stone Spear.
Using the Stone Spear:
To use the Stone Spear, equip it in your active weapon slot and press the right-mouse button to attack. You can also hold down the right-mouse button to aim and release the button to throw the spear. The Stone Spear can be used to attack enemies from a distance and can also be used to stun enemies.
Tips for using the Stone Spear:
- The Stone Spear has a limited range, so you will need to get close to your enemies to attack them effectively.
- The Stone Spear is not very accurate, so you will need to lead your shots when attacking moving enemies.
- The Stone Spear is a good weapon for stunning enemies, so you can use it to set up other attacks or to escape from danger.
Overall, the Stone Spear is a good early-game weapon that is easy to craft and can be effective in combat. It is a good choice for players who are just starting out in Palworld.