The Alarm Bell in Palworld is a defensive structure in Palworld that can be used to alert Pals to danger and summon them to your aid. The Alarm Bell can be placed in a Palfield and will emit a loud bell sound when activated. This sound will alert any Pals in the area, causing them to rush to the Alarm Bell and defend your base if necessary. The Alarm Bell can also be used to summon Pals from other locations, allowing you to quickly gather your forces if you are under attack.
The Alarm Bell is a valuable tool for any Pal Trainer, as it can help you to defend your base and protect your Pals from harm. It is a simple to use structure that can make a big difference in your survival.
How to craft an Alarm Bell in Palworld:
- Unlock the technology for crafting the Alarm Bell. You will need to have earned at least one Technology Point. Technology Points are earned by completing various tasks in the game, such as taming Pals, exploring the world, and completing quests. Once you have earned one Technology Point, you can unlock the Alarm Bell Technology in the Tier 4 Technology tab of the Escape Menu.
- Gather the required materials. To craft an Alarm Bell, you will need the following materials:
- 5 Paldium Fragments
- 20 Stone
- Paldium Fragments can be found by mining in the world. Stone can be gathered by breaking rocks or by purchasing it from the Palmart.
- Craft the Alarm Bell. Once you have gathered the required materials, you can craft the Alarm Bell at any crafting station. The crafting station can be found in your base or in any other Palfield.
- Place the Alarm Bell in your base. Once you have crafted the Alarm Bell, you can place it in your base. The Alarm Bell will be placed in a free space in your base.
- Use the Alarm Bell to defend your base. When a raid occurs, you can ring the Alarm Bell to alert your Pals. Your Pals will then come to your aid and defend your base from the invaders.
Additional tips for using the Alarm Bell:
- Place the Alarm Bell in a central location in your base so that all of your Pals can hear it.
- Ring the Alarm Bell as soon as you see a raid coming. This will give your Pals more time to prepare.
- You can also use the Alarm Bell to summon your Pals to you, even if they are not in your base.