To change the SKU of a product in WooCommerce, begin by accessing your WordPress backend. Once logged in, navigate to the Products section and find the specific product you wish to edit. Hover over the product and click on the Edit option that appears. Within the editing window, look for the Product Data section and click on the Inventory tab. You will see an option for SKU; simply modify it with your desired SKU. Finally, ensure you save these changes by clicking on the blue Update button located on the right side of the page.
Change Product SKU In WooCommerce Quick Step List
- Open your WordPress backend.
- Click on Products.
- Locate the product you want to edit.
- Hover over the product and the edit text will appear, then click on edit.
- From here locate the inventory tab under product data and click on it.
- Then locate the SKU option and change the SKU to what you want.
- Click on the blue update button in the right side.