Capitalizing body text can give your website a unique and stylish look, emphasizing certain elements of your content. If you are using the Astra theme on your WordPress site, customizing text to appear in capitalized form is a simple process. This guide will walk you through the steps to change your body text to capitalized, allowing you to enhance the visual impact of your website.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Firstly, log in to your WordPress dashboard. This is where you manage and customize your site.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: In the dashboard, find the ‘Astra’ option on the left menu bar. Astra’s settings are key for customizing the theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, and then choose ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. This will open the theme customizer, where you can make various changes to your theme.
- Opening Global Settings: Once in the Customizer, select the ‘Global’ option. These settings apply universally across your site.
- Adjusting Typography: In the ‘Global’ section, click on ‘Typography’. This area lets you modify the font and text settings.
- Modifying Body Font: Look for the ‘Body Font’ setting within Typography. This option controls the main font settings for your site’s body text.
- Changing to Capitalized Text: Find the ‘Capitalized’ setting, typically indicated by ‘Aa’. Adjust this to change your body text to appear in capitalized form.
- Saving the Changes: After setting the text to capitalized, click ‘Publish’ to save your adjustments and apply them to your website.
You’ve now successfully altered the body text of your Astra-themed WordPress site to capitalized. This change can significantly affect the appearance and feel of your site, offering a fresh perspective on your content. Keep in mind that while capitalization can be visually striking, it’s important to use it in a way that maintains the readability and overall aesthetic of your site.