- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the design tab and locate the transform tab.
- Under the transform headline click transform skew icon, then from here you can adjust the 2 sliders and unlink them if you want to only skew the one side.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the row.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Skew Row Divi