The site title is a crucial element of your website’s identity, but there are times when you might want to hide it for a cleaner look, especially if you’re using a logo. The Astra theme for WordPress offers a flexible Header Builder that allows you to easily toggle the visibility of your site title. Whether you’re looking to declutter your header or simply prefer a logo-only approach, this guide will show you how to show or hide your site title with ease.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Begin by logging into the backend of your WordPress site. This area is where you manage your site’s settings and content.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: In your WordPress dashboard, find and click on ‘Astra’ in the left-hand menu bar. This section contains the settings specific to the Astra theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, then select ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. The Theme Customizer provides various options for adjusting your theme’s design.
- Opening Header Builder: In the Customizer, click on ‘Header Builder’. The Header Builder in Astra is a powerful tool for customizing your site’s header layout and design.
- Selecting Site Title & Logo: Within the Header Builder, navigate to ‘Site Title & Logo’. This section lets you manage your site’s title and logo settings.
- Toggling Site Title Visibility: Look for the ‘Site Title Visibility’ option. Here, you can choose to show or hide the site title. Toggle this setting based on whether you want the site title to be displayed in the header.
- Publishing Your Changes: After adjusting the visibility of your site title, click ‘Publish’ to save your changes and apply them to your website’s header.
You have now successfully changed the visibility of the site title on your Astra-themed WordPress site using the Header Builder. This customization can help you achieve the desired look for your site’s header, whether that includes a visible site title or a more minimalist design with only a logo.