The site tagline plays a significant role in conveying your website’s identity and purpose. However, depending on your design preferences and branding strategy, you might choose to either display or hide it in your site’s header. The Astra theme for WordPress offers a flexible Header Builder that allows you to easily control the visibility of your site tagline. This guide will guide you through the steps to toggle the display of your site tagline, helping you to achieve the desired look and feel for your website.
- Accessing WordPress Backend: Begin by logging into the backend of your WordPress site. This is where you manage and customize your website’s settings and content.
- Navigating to Astra Settings: In your WordPress dashboard, find and click on ‘Astra’ in the left menu bar. This section contains settings and options specific to the Astra theme.
- Entering Theme Customizer: Click on ‘Astra’, then choose ‘Customizer’ or ‘Go to Customizer’. The Theme Customizer is a tool for adjusting various design elements of your theme.
- Opening Header Builder: In the Customizer, click on ‘Header Builder’. The Header Builder in Astra is a versatile tool for customizing your site’s header layout and design.
- Selecting Site Title & Logo: Within the Header Builder, go to ‘Site Title & Logo’. This section allows you to manage your site’s title, logo, and tagline settings.
- Toggling Site Tagline Visibility: Look for the ‘Site Tagline Visibility’ option. Here, you can choose to show or hide the site tagline. Toggle this setting based on your preference to either display the tagline in the header or keep it hidden.
- Publishing Your Changes: After adjusting the visibility of your site tagline, click ‘Publish’ to save your changes and apply them to your website’s header.
You’ve now successfully customized the visibility of the site tagline on your Astra-themed WordPress site using the Header Builder. Whether you choose to show or hide the tagline, this adjustment can help you tailor the header to better fit your branding and design goals. Remember to consider how the presence or absence of the tagline impacts the overall appearance and message of your site.