To schedule a sale price on a product in WooCommerce, start by accessing your WordPress backend. Once logged in, click on Products to view your product list. Locate the specific product you wish to edit and hover over it until the edit option appears, then click on it.
Within the product editing page, scroll down and find the general tab under the product data section. Click on this tab to expand its options. In doing so, you’ll be able to locate the sale price field. Directly beneath this field, you will see an option to schedule the sale.
Click on the schedule button and a dropdown menu will appear allowing you to select both start and end dates for your sale period. Choose the desired dates according to when you want the sale price to take effect and when it should expire.
Once you have set the appropriate start and end dates, save your changes by clicking on update or publish. Your product will now reflect the designated sale price within the specified time frame you have provided through scheduling.
By utilizing this feature in WooCommerce, you can effectively manage sales promotions by automating when discounted prices come into effect without needing manual adjustments at specific times throughout the selling period.
Schedule Sale Price On A Product In WooCommerce Quick Step List
- Open your WordPress backend.
- Click on Products.
- Locate the product you want to edit.
- Hover over the product and the edit text will appear, then click on edit.
- From here locate the general tab under product data and click on it.
- Then find the sale price field and below it click schedule, then are are able to select from and to date where the discount will be applied.
- Click on the blue update button in the right side.