- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on the 3 dots icon to the right.
- Then click save to library give it a name and enable the save as global option
- click the button save to library.
- Then if you want to add it somewhere click to add section and click add from library, find your section layout and click on it.
And Click use this section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Make Section Global Divi