- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Advanced tab and locate the Scroll effects tab.
- Locate scroll transform effects.
- Enable scaling up and down, then you also have the option to adjust the scroll effect.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Enable Section Scaling On Scroll Divi