PUBG Battlegrounds offers a replay feature that allows players to rewatch their matches, providing an excellent opportunity to analyze gameplay, learn from mistakes, or relive epic moments. Whether you’re looking to save storage space by disabling replays or enable them for reviewing and sharing your game experiences, adjusting this setting is straightforward. Follow these steps to enable or disable the replay feature in PUBG Battlegrounds.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds main screen.
- Click on the settings icon, located in the right top corner of the screen (System menu).
- Proceed to click on “Settings.”
- In the Settings menu, navigate to and click on “Gameplay.”
- Within the Gameplay settings, find and select the “Others” tab.
- Here, locate the “Replay” option. You can enable or disable this feature based on your preference by toggling the switch or selecting from the provided options.
- After adjusting the setting, click on “Apply” to save your changes.
You have now successfully enabled or disabled the Replay feature in PUBG Battlegrounds. This functionality is crucial for players who wish to review their matches for improvement or simply want to keep memorable gameplays for future viewing. With this customization, you can tailor your PUBG experience to suit your preferences and needs. Enjoy your game with this personalized setting!