The music in PUBG Battlegrounds adds to the game’s atmosphere, providing an immersive experience. However, some players may prefer to disable it for a more focused gameplay experience or to better hear in-game sounds like footsteps and gunshots. Adjusting the music settings allows you to customize your auditory experience to your personal preference, whether you enjoy the game’s soundtrack or prefer a quieter environment.
- Open PUBG Battlegrounds Main Screen: Start the game and wait for the main screen to load. This is the first interface you see after the initial game startup.
- Access System Menu: On the top right corner of the main screen, find the settings icon. This icon leads to the System Menu, where you can access various game settings. Click on this icon.
- Enter Settings: In the System Menu, locate and click on ‘Settings’. This will take you to the game’s comprehensive settings menu.
- Navigate to Audio Settings: Within the settings menu, find and select the ‘Audio’ tab. This section lets you adjust different audio aspects of the game.
- Go to Sound Settings: In the Audio settings, click on the ‘Sound’ option. This will take you to the settings where you can control various sound elements.
- Locate and Adjust Music Setting: In the Sound settings, find the ‘Music’ option. Here, you can choose to enable or disable the in-game music. Adjusting this setting allows you to turn the music on or off according to your preference.
- Apply the Changes: After setting the music option as desired, click on the ‘Apply’ button to save your settings. Your new music setting will now be implemented in the game.
Whether you prefer to have music in the background of your PUBG Battlegrounds sessions or you like a quieter environment to concentrate on the game sounds, adjusting the music settings is a simple way to tailor your auditory experience. Enjoy your gaming sessions with your customized audio settings in PUBG Battlegrounds!