Elevate your gameplay experience in Tekken 8 with personalized camera controls! Automatic Camera Tracking is a feature that can significantly affect how you engage with the game. Whether you prefer a camera that follows the action automatically or wish to have more manual control, adjusting this setting is key. This guide will show you how to enable or disable Automatic Camera Tracking in Tekken 8, allowing you to tailor the game’s visual dynamics to your preference.
- Open Tekken 8: Begin by launching Tekken 8 on your gaming system. Wait for the main menu to be displayed.
- Access Options: From the main menu, select the “Options” button. This will lead you to the game’s settings area.
- Go to Avatar Camera Settings: In the Options menu, click on “Avatar Camera Settings.” This section lets you adjust how the camera behaves during gameplay.
- Toggle Automatic Camera Tracking: Find the “Automatic Camera Tracking” option. Here, you can turn this feature on or off.
- To enable Automatic Camera Tracking, select “On.” This setting allows the camera to automatically follow the action, providing a dynamic and seamless viewing experience.
- To disable it, choose “Off.” Opting for this gives you more static camera behavior, which some players prefer for a more consistent field of view.
And there you have it! You’ve successfully customized the Automatic Camera Tracking setting in Tekken 8 to suit your playstyle. Whether you enjoy the convenience of an automatic tracking camera or prefer the stability of a fixed view, these adjustments will enhance your gaming experience. Get back in the game and enjoy Tekken 8 with your new camera settings!