- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Design tab locate the filters option.
- Then locate the saturation option and change the value to what you want, this will change the color amount of everything inside the section. If you turn it all the way down, everything inside the section will become black and white / grey.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Change Section Saturation Divi