- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the content tab and locate the background option.
- Under section click the background color option “first from left”, after this you can choose from color palette or global color.
You can also add a new color by clicking the + icon and then set with hex color code or drag the color you want.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …