- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the content tab and locate the locate the admin label option, and change it what you want.
This text is used to be display when builder is set in wireframe mode.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the row.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Change Row Admin Label Divi