- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Then there is a list of the columns in that row, click the option icon on the column which you want to edit.
- In the design tab under the spacing headline locate the padding option.
- Adjust the padding for top, bottom, left, right side to your needs.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the column.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Change Column Padding Divi