- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the content tab and locate the background option.
- Under section click the background image option “3rd from left”, click on the + icon and choose or upload an image.
There is a option further down called background image size. set for cover (will auto crop the image) to make image fill the background or fit if you want to display the full image.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Add Section Image Background Divi