- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the section its the blue frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the Advanced tab locate CSS ID & Classes.
- Then locate the CSS ID option and put in the name of the id you want, if you want to add more than one then make space between each.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the section.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Add Section Custom CSS ID Divi