- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the content tab and locate the link option.
- Under row link url you can add link over hover the field and click on the dynamic icon.
This will allow you to set dynamic value like homepage or specific page.
You can also change the row link target, to new tab this is mostly used for external links.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the row.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Add Row Link Divi