- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Under the content tab and locate the Background option.
- Under the background point select background image, and click + add background image.
- Select a image from you library or upload a new one, and click upload an image.
There is an option to set background image size, if you want to display full image select fit. In general the default cover settings is working best for background images. If cover mode is selected you have the option to change the image position.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the row.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …