- Open edit with divi / Enable Visual Builder.
- Hover over the row its the green frame and click on settings icon.
- Then there is a list of the columns in that row, click the option icon on the column which you want to edit.
- In the advanced tab under CSS ID & Classes.
- Locate CSS Class headline, then fill in the custom class name you want. If you want to add more than 1 then make space between the classes.
- Click on the green checkmark to save the column.
- Remember to click the save button in the bottom right corner. If you cannot see it you need to click the 3 dots icon first on bottom of the page …
How To Add Custom CSS Class To Column Divi